Our Services and Capabilities.
What We Do
Manufacture & Supply
Micronised Minerals provides a complete service vertically integrated to meet our client requirements. Our processes ensure the production of high-quality fine ground minerals with the added capacity to accurately blend specialty products to suit client requirements.
Our products servicing the Mining, Oil & Gas, Agriculture and Civil & Infrastructure Sectors:
- Calcium Carbonate
- Enviro Catalyst (mine water treatment)
- Hydrated Lime
- Micronised Minerals provides the Northern Territory mining sector with gold ore processing solutions to treat acid water inventory. Supporting the mining industry with tailored environmental chemistry, blend reagents and equipment fabrication with whole of service environmental treatment programs. Our innovative treatments provide our clients with an economic and positive long term environmental solution for their mine site remediation responsibilities.
- The only major manufacturer of specialty reagent products in Northern Australia and supplier of Chememan Quicklime and Hydrated lime to numerous projects within Northern Australia, servicing a variety of mining and industrial applications:
- Heavy Rare Earth Mineral Processing
- Gold ore processing
- Uranium processing
- Acid Tailings & Water Treatment for Gold and Uranium mines
- Domestic drinking and wastewater treatment
- Industrial binder applications.
- Whole of service Acid Mine Water Treatment using specially designed in-house slaking plants and reagents.
Oil and Gas
Key supplier of high-quality Drilling Mud to various oil & gas projects within Northern Australia. Micronised Minerals mines and processes Barite, a high purity Barium Sulphate (BaSO4) product sourced from its mineral lease south of Darwin and processed to API standards.
Civil and Infrastructure Sector
Specialists in the manufacture and supply of high quality industrial lime reagents used in the treatment of acid sulphate soil/soil pre-conditioning for the construction industry, road construction stabilisation and mangrove soil treatment and land reclamation projects.
Our MMS Roadmaker Stabiliser has a bulk density of more than 1-1/2 times that of hydrated lime, provides the same chemical reaction as hydrated lime and provides an economical treatment solution for acid sulphate soils.
Micronised Minerals supply a range of minerals to the Northern Territory agriculture industry in the Darwin and Katherine regions as soil treatments for fruit and crop production. There is a renewed international focus on soil management due to the increasing concerns of the implications of current trends in soil conditions. In Northern Australia soil acidification is recognised as a significant threat to the sustainability of fruit and crop growing. Our minerals are used to reduce the acidity of soil, restore the pH balance and provide balance to the soil structure.
Key supplier of high-quality agricultural minerals to the tropical fruit & vegetable growers and broad acre farms in Northern Territory. Micronised Minerals agriculture minerals are specially processed and formulated to maximise the Effective Neutralisation Value (ENV) creating a balancing agent for low pH soils.
- Micronised Minerals Calci Flour is 5 times more available to plants than typical Aglime products
- Micronised Minerals Calci Flour – fine ground calcium carbonate
- Micronised Minerals Gyp Flour – high-quality calcium sulphate (gypsum)
- Micronised Minerals Dolomitic Flour – high-quality calcium magnesium carbonate
Materials Handling, Storage & Delivery
Our modern purpose built facility strategically located close to the Darwin Port and Rail terminal has the capability to provide a complete service vertically integrated from mine to product to meet client’s requirements. Provider of vendor and logistical services to the oil & gas, mining and civil industrial industries.
Capacity to support the loading/unloading of 20’/40’ containers up to 32mt’s, ISOs and road tanker trailers up to 80mt payloads. 8,000 sqm laydown area, 800sqm undercover storage well-appointed workshop, office and secure storage and yard facilities.
- 800 sqm under cover area
- 8,000 sqm storage area
- Offices and amenities
- In-house laboratory
- Secure dedicated moisture-controlled container storage for mineral product.
- Unloading of bulker bag/palletised product and stowing.
- Transport of export containers from Port, stuffing and return to Port for export.
- Suppliers of pallets for long haul transport and containerised logistics.
Our materials handling equipment includes:
- Road train – Highway registered tankers for delivery of bulk powder materials
- 200 Tonne overhead silo storage
- 400 Tonne ISO and horizontal silo storage
- Warehousing and 20’container storage
- Bulk ore set down areas 5000Sqm
- Front End Loader
- Container and materials handling equipment
- Forklifts up to 32 tonne
- Bagging and Debagging equipment
- 50 tonne weighbridge
Whole of Service with Innovative Design
Micronised Minerals has the ability to integrate skills and technologies to design equipment and manufacture the best products and implement economic environmental solutions.
We have developed a specialised capability in the application of calcium carbonate and its derivatives to decontaminate acid water produced on mines sites, restore pH balance to soils and treatment of acid sulphate soils in the agricultural and civil/industrial sectors.
Provision of engineering and chemical design – including product development, in-house and third party laboratory testing, engineering and construction of large scale water treatment systems.
Micronised Minerals are minerals specialists and have developed a comprehensive suite of minerals with proven results with the added capability to tailor blend speciality products to suit each client’s unique requirements in the mining, oil and gas, industrial and agricultural sectors.
Micronised Minerals have a sound reputation for professional service and for the application of know-how to ensure our minerals optimise production and quality and ensure natural resources are used efficiently to minimise a project’s environmental footprint.
Superior purpose built manufacturing and mineral processing technology
Our modern purpose built facility strategically located close to the Darwin Port and Rail terminal has the capability to provide a complete service vertically integrated from mine to product to meet clients’ requirements. Designed around Raymond Mills this minerals processing technology provides efficient control of product size resulting in flexible, cost effective production of superior mineral product.
Micronised Minerals has the capability to provide integrated solutions tailored to meet national and international requirements with our range of specialised logistics in handling and delivery options supported by our expansive dedicated storage capacity of 200 tonne overhead silos, 400 tonne horizontal silo and ISO storage, laydown area of over 8,000 sqm and our fleet of ISO and road tanker trailers.